Some Distance Tutorials
Publications and Technical Reports
- Xiaohong Qiu and Anumit Jooloor Web Service Architecture for e-Learning March 2006, to be published in Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics
- Minjun Wang, Geoffrey Fox and Shrideep Pallickara NEW TOOLS IN EDUCATION The 7th IASTED International Conference on COMPUTERS AND ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IN EDUCATION ~CATE 2004~ August 16-18, 2004 Kauai, Hawaii, USA
- Xiaohong Qiu and Anumit Jooloor Web Service Architecture for e-Learning EISTA 2004 International Conference on Education and Information Systems: Technologies and Applications July 21-25 2004 Orlando
- Geoffrey Fox, Hasan Bulut, Kangseok Kim, Sung-Hoon Ko, Sangmi Lee, Sangyoon Oh, Shrideep Pallickara, Xiaohong Qiu, Ahmet Uyar, Minjun Wang, Wenjun Wu Collaborative Web Services and Peer-to-Peer Grids or in sxw presented at 2003 Collaborative Technologies Symposium (CTS'03)
- Comments from a recent book on Grid technology: Fran Berman, Geoffrey Fox and Tony Hey, "Grid Computing: Making the Global Infrastructure a Reality", John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, 2003 with associated Web Site.
- Fox G.C.,"From Computational Science to Internetics: Integration of Science with Computer Science", in Ronald F. Boisvert and Elias Houstis (eds.), Computational Science, Mathematics and Software, Purdue University Press, West Lafayette, Indiana, , ISBN 1-55753-250-8. Pages 217-236, July 2002.
- Review of curricula and technology used in distance education
- NPAC Summary in PDF of Tango experiences at project end 2000
- NPAC Experiences in 1999 internal report and in PDF with Jackson State University
- OSC Experiences with NPAC technology in PDF
- NPAC Experiences from 1998 (published in SC98 proceedings) in HTML or PDF
- Fox, G., "Internetics: Technologies, Applications and Academic Fields" Invited Chapter in Book :Feynman and Computation, edited by A.J.G. Hey, Perseus Books (1999). Technical Report SCCS-813, Syracuse University, NPAC, Syracuse, NY, February 1998.
Spring 2002 Class X-Informatics
Fall 2001 Class .opennet Technologies
This class was given to a total of 25 students split between Vickburg and Jackson Mississippi. The class was taught by Carpenter and Fox from Indiana University and the students either got credit from Jackson State University or from Mississippi State University.
- Course Home Page
- Links OLD: Online access (login as user friend, password friend) New site while older lectures can be found here